* They're all white however, some can have a touch of apricot, beige,
buff or creme on the top of the head or ears or paws or tail or some
where along the body. The Bichon Frise is the original of all bichons.
are loyal, loving, active, playful, skillful, happy &
hypoallergenic. They love to be held, cuddled, talked to and socialized
* They're children friendly and plays well with other animals.
* Their temperament is very mild and calm which makes them great for companions and families with small children.
* Bichons normally are healthy with a life expectancy of 13-16 years and sometimes even longer. For more information visit the (About Bichon Frise) page.
* We have created biographies of our "Bichons", all Bichons characteristics may vary just a bit but yet their personalities still
remains the same.
* They are such a joy to have around the home they
love people and the reactions that people get when they see them.
Bichons love to be touched, rubbed, cuddled and hugged and they
also give out great kisses as well.
* They're happy, intelligent and very affectionate and can be a bit jealous of one
another; if one demands your attention, the other one will demand it
just as much.
Born: June 2, 2012,
Weight: 14.25 Lbs.
Characteristics: Drizzle is slender and short, he's
shy until he gets to know you. He's very playful, and he runs extremely
fast; he likes Greenies, and absolutely loves
bully sticks and he too loves to play with our cat and also loves playing with his toys. He loves being chased around in circles and he races with my son.
Born: August 013, 2013. Weight: 11.5 Lbs. Characteristics: Delina is our smallest bichon; she's petite in size but has the biggest and brightest personality. She's playful, loving and likes to be talked to. DeLina loves to sit in laps, loves belly rubs and lots of kisses. She likes chasing after birds although she can't catch them. She loves her greenies and bully sticks.