Rosa's Precious Bichons
If there are any questions that you may have that are not on the FAQ list, please contact Bichon Puppy Love. We will try our best to answer any questions that you may have. If we do not know the answer, we will direct you where you may be able to find the answer.
1. Are your Bichon Frise pure bred?
Yes, all are pure bred Bichon Frise.
2. How do you ship the puppies / dogs?
We try to use airlines that travel closes to the destination of the client.
3. How long does it take for the puppy / dog to reach its new owner?
Depends on the destination of travel.
4. Do you provide the carrying crate for animal?
Yes, Bichon Puppy Love takes care of transportation and provides all that is needed to ship the animal including a health certificate. Exclude shipping cost and Taxes.
5. How old do the puppy have to be before it is shipped?
All puppies are shipped at eight weeks or older. None could ever be shipped before that time.
6. How do I pay for my new puppy?
You can pay directly online, via-email us with your payment information, fax your payment information, use Postal Service, and/or call us. We will be glad to take your order and payment over the phone at no extra cost to you.
7. How often do you ship puppies / dogs?
Whenever a client places an order and when puppies / dogs become available for new homes.
8. How often do you breed a dog?
Every one to two years. Depends on the animal.
9. Are the puppies / dogs AKC registered?
Yes, All our puppies and dogs are AKC registered.
10. Are your puppies in good health when they are shipped?
All puppies and dogs are in good health and has been seen by their vet. All dogs 2 years and older have been CERF and OFA tested.
11. Is there anything else included with the puppy /dog?
Yes, Puppy and/or dog comes with (AKC) registration form, shot record, health certificate if puppy is being shipped, an information care folder and starter kit.
12. Are The Bichon Frises good with children and other animals?
Yes, that's what I love about them, they are great with children and they play well with other animals.
Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us